Wednesday, July 7, 2010

IT will pass

Once upon a time
there was a very sad young man.
He decided to turn to the
WISE OLD MAN
for an advise to be happy again.


The WISE OLD MAN
said to the Young Man:
"Don't worry
it will pass."

and the Young Man went on his way to
find how to be happy again.
Than he went to the
WISE OLD MAN
to say
"Thank you"
"I am happy as ever before"


And the WISE OLD MAN said:
"Don't worry
it will pass".
*****************************
The moral :
For better or worse
whatever
IT WILL PASS.
*****************************
(Story by WISE OLD MAN)
drawings by Blue bird@.




5 comments:

  1. Heisann Blue bird -
    thnak you for the wise words on your post ;:OD) Certainly everything will pass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Vilt og Vakkert: thanks for the comment! I got out today from my 4 day "prison": because of the heat 40 C I had to stay inside with my A/C. Finally the airflow shifted and was able to go out last night. We have a devostating drought: burned grass, plants and restrictions on watering.
    Tomorrow we expect a T-storm with some downpour of rain.
    Love: J/Bb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heisann!

    Tomorrow you will see the cornflower from your seeds on my post together with flowers that we can eat! The tagetes are growing high, about 50 cm!!!! Not blooming yet.
    Today I will show some photos from a hurbgarden and my town's oldest house still in use- not far from where I live. Happy day, Blue Bird ;:OD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Problem with blogger! Can not write text to the pictures.
    Julia/blue bird :-((((((((((

    ReplyDelete